Career-Related Curriculum Development
Our Career Specialists are available to assist you in developing curriculum and/or assignments on career-planning and job-search topics.
Here are some examples:
- “Planning a career path; using Choices Planner to explore interests and options”
- “Using WOIS to research job types, labor market info, etc.”
- “Job-search skills (resumes, cover letters, interviewing, networking, etc.)”
- “Mock (practice) interviews”
- “Using Bellevue College’s CONNECT! web site to find current job & internship openings, which have been posted by local employers looking to specifically recruit our students and alumni”
If you would like assistance in developing career-related curriculum and/or assignments on these or other topics, please call us at (425) 564-2279.