Do you have what it takes to become one of The Few, The Proud, The Exceptional? Take the next step in joining TRiO by attending a two week orientation of FUN and math/English training!
Aug. 27th to 31st (9:30am to 1:30pm in C120) the TRiO Math & English Skills Challenge will take place! Band together with the TRiO team and engage in real world problems and scenarios that involve learning and using math skills, critical reading, and analytical thinking? Do you have what it takes to obtain the prize?
Then you have what it takes to complete TRiO Basic Training! Plan for a successful year BEFORE day one, and join us!
You will practice:
(1) Skills to increase comprehension
(2) Skimming, scanning, and inference skills for increased reading speed
(3) Increasing knowledge of academic vocabulary
(4) Reviewing algebra skills & studying methods
(5) Refreshing basic mathematic skills such as linear equations, factoring, fractions and word problems
Sign Up Now: Application
For more information contact: