TRiO recognizes that there is more to being a successful student than focusing on academic performance. Because of this, TRiO Student S upport Services offers personal advising to help in coping with the stresses of everyday life.
There are also various other campus and community resources that can assist you as well:
- The Bellevue College Counseling Center (http://bellevuecollege.edu/counseling/)
- Go Ask Alice – from Columbia University, Questions and answers by college students on a wide variety of mental health and health related concerns such as relationships, sexual concerns, emotional concerns, alcohol, and other drug related concerns.
- Mental Health Medications – information on prescription mental health medications.
- Virtual Pamphlet Collection – a comprehensive collection of pamphlets on a variety of mental health and student success issues from Universities around the country.
- Crisis Clinic - If you have a crisis and cannot reach the Counseling Center, call the 24 hour Crisis Clinic Hotline at (206) 461-3222 or 1-800-244-5767. You may also go to the Crisis Clinic website.