Ensuring Your College Success
The TRiO Student Support Services (TRiO) program provides academic and personal support to students with limited income, disabilities, or who are the first in their families to attend college.
The TRiO program furthers the Bellevue College mission of educational excellence and equal access by providing the following services.
- Study skills development needed to achieve academic success
- Tutoring to help master course content
- Academic and personal advising to build confidence and promote student success
These and other interconnected services advance the following goals.
- Increase persistence and graduation rates of eligible students by advocating for and implementing proven success components
- Increase the college transition rates of students going from two-year to four-year institutions
- Foster success by encouraging and supporting targeted student populations through various program services and resources.