The ‘Sustainability Reps’ take an active roles in identifying and expanding sustainability teaching and learning in existing courses and implement the work program overseen by the Sustainability Curriculum Committee. The Sustainability Faculty Representatives program is a pilot project funded through the Student Environmental Sustainability Fund, administered by the Office of Sustainability, and supported by the Faculty Commons
The program builds on ongoing work integrating sustainability into the curriculum through five (initial) faculty roles, including one lead, from each instructional division. The reps are:
- Arts & Humanities: Vacant – contact Lisa Harris for info or to apply
- Business and Information Technology: Lisa Harris (lead), BTS
- Heath Sciences, Education and Wellness: Howard Haemmerle, BOTAN
- Science: Amanda Senft, BIO
- Social Science, Wubeshet Seyoum, ECON
The Reps’ will be working with Faculty to identify and expand sustainability courses and sections and will provide support for integrating sustainability into teaching and learning. For information contact the Sustainability Rep in your division or Lead: Lisa Harris.