Start by meeting with the BC campus coordinator, Li Liu, to learn more about the program you intend to join and ask any questions you may have.
Each campus determines admission to Study Abroad programs independently. WCCCSA has established minimum requirements based on GPA, previous credits earned, and previous enrollment. Check with Li to find out the specific application requirements at BC.
WCCCSA programs are open to students age 17 or over, except for the program to Florence, Italy where students must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Li’s office is located in R230P. She can be reached by phone at 425.564.2646 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the following in your application to Li Liu, your campus coordinator:
- BC PRELIMINARY APPLICATION (pdf file)
- WCCCSA PRELIMINARY APPLICATION (pdf file)
- Student Participation Guidelines (pdf file)
- two letters of reference, preferably coming from BC instructors
- personal essay explaining your motivation and preparedness going to a study abroad program
- up-to-date unofficial transcript at BC