Start by meeting with the BC campus coordinator, Ivan Breen, to learn more about the program you intend to join and ask any questions you may have.
Each campus determines admission to Study Abroad programs independently. WCCCSA has established minimum requirements based on GPA, previous credits earned, and previous enrollment. Check with Ivan Breen to find out the specific application requirements at BC.
WCCCSA programs are open to students age 17 or over, except for the program to Florence, Italy where students must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Ivan’s office is located in R130R. He can be reached by phone at 425.564.3147 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the following in your application to Ivan Breen, your campus coordinator:
- BC PRELIMINARY APPLICATION (pdf file)
- WCCCSA PRELIMINARY APPLICATION (pdf file)
- Student Participation Guidelines (pdf file) (download, sign and bring to pre-departure orientation)
- APPLICATION / HOUSING FORM (see Carol McKee for application)
- Program Deposit or Full Payment (see Carol McKee for the exact amount)