The Central Sound Regional Science & Engineering Fair (CSRSEF) is an annual science and engineering competition for 9th-12th grade students in King and Snohomish Counties in Washington State. The CSRSEF encourages and rewards innovative student research and provides professional scientists and engineers the chance to interact with some of the best and brightest young students in the greater Seattle/Everett region.
Why do a Science or Engineering Fair Project?
The top 2 winners of the fair will win all-expense paid trips to compete in the Intel International Science & Engineering Fair in Los Angeles, CA in May 2014. Prizes will be awarded to category winners and several local and national organizations will be on hand to present special awards.
Benefits of Science Fair Projects:
- Looks great on resumes and college applications
- Develops skills in critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and organization
- Meets many of the Washington State Science Learning Standards
- Gives students the opportunity to explore their unique interests in science and engineering
- Connects students to science and engineering professions
- Makes learning engaging and fun!
Ready to get started?
Use the navigation menu to discover the many ways to get involved!