1. Do I have to be a Bellevue resident to register for a class?
Students should live in Bellevue as this class is sponsored by the City of Bellevue. Non-residents are eligible to register for this class, although priority is given to Bellevue residents. Check with the instructor on the first day of class.
2. How do I register for class?
Come on the first day of class at the start time. For example, class begins at 5:30pm on a week day and 9:00am on a Saturday. Please be on time.
3. How many classes can I register for each quarter?
Students may register for one class per quarter. It is possible that you may take a second class the following quarter.
4. Do I need to provide any documents for registration?
You don’t have to show any documents at the registration. However, you will be asked to fill out registration forms. All information you provide will be kept as strictly confidential.
5. What kind of visa should I have to take this class?
Contact The class is available for English as a Second Language speakers who are interested in finding employment or volunteer positions, now or in the near future. You might be an immigrant, refugee or U.S. citizen. The program is not available if you have a tourist visa or international student visa.
6. I don’t have permission to work in the U.S. yet. Can I still take this class?
Students can register for a class if they are eligible to work in the U.S. now, or in the near future.
7. Do I have to pay for the class?
The classes are free to non-native English speakers who are immigrants, refugees, or citizens living in BELLEVUE. You must be interested in finding work now or in the near future. The classes are sponsored by the City of Bellevue.