** Don’t forget to make the most of current tax laws and make your donation to Bellevue College Foundation before year-end! All donations must be received online before midnight or postmarked by Monday 12/31**
2012 has been a great year for Bellevue College. Here’s a recap of some of our Foundation highlights from the year!
- Back in April, our 2012 Become Exceptional Luncheon was a great success:
- Approximately $270,000 raised from individuals and corporate sponsorships
- Over 700 attendees, 34 corporate sponsors, and 95 guests who donated $500 or more
- Compliments from our attendees, including: “Congratulations on a great event! The students were inspiring. Keynote speaker Ronan Farrow was amazing!”
- Nearly $120,000 in scholarships awarded to students
- Mini grants totaling $15,000 given to staff – Mini Grant details
- Recognized 4 exceptional faculty and staff members with Margin of Excellence Awards
- Overall raised over $1m to support various departments, programs, faculty, staff and students on campus
- Dedicated the Stan and Michele Rosen Academic Success Center
- Established the Doris Katz Interior Design Professional Excellence Endowment
- Lockwood Facult Excellence Award announced
- Launched new online scholarship application process
Stay tuned for what the BC Foundation has in store for 2013. Thanks for making 2012 a great year and for helping us all to BECOME EXCEPTIONAL!