Our Career Specialists are available to come to your class to make presentations or present workshops on a variety of subjects.
Here are some sample topics:
- “Finding an internship”
- “Creating a learning portfolio”
- “Researching the labor market”
- “Using LinkedIn and other resources to network and establish career connections”
- “Finding a professional mentor”
- “Exploring majors and careers that match your interests and values”
- “Enhancing job-search skills (resumes, cover letters, interviewing, etc.)”
If you have another topic in mind, let us know!
Please call Teresa McClane-Jaswal at (425) 564-5605 to arrange a classroom presentation.