Transportation Design Intern
Employer: City of Bellevue
Compensation Amount: $17.97
Approximate Hours Per Week: 25-40 hours
This position will provide support functions to design engineer and project manager within the design division.
- Establish and maintain digital construction plans record drawings.
- Update and maintain design division and individual project SharePoint sites.
- Develop and maintain construction bid tab unit cost tracking database.
- Provide AutoCAD drafting and other design engineering support.
- Gather field data such as such as photos, videos and other field measurements.
- Develop meeting minutes, assist in public outreach tasks, and other administrative support.
- Other tasks as required.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".