Tier 1 Help Desk Agent
Employer: Bellevue College – Help Desk
Compensation Amount: $9-10 hour
Approximate Hours Per Week: 10-18 hours
* Respond to request for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
* Research questions using available information resources
* Advise user on appropriate action
* Follow standard help desk procedures
* Escalate problems to appropriate support tiers
* Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
* Track problems and requests and document their resolutions
* Stay current with system information, changes and updates
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Excellent technical problem solving abilities. Detail-oriented and organized.
* Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
* Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
* Experience with hardware and software issues
* Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, VPN and Web Browsers
* Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
* The ability to diffuse irate users and resolve/escalate their issues
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".