Technology Training Assistant
Employer: Bellevue College – Educational Technology Center
Compensation Amount: $12 hour
Approximate Hours Per Week: 12-16 hours
- Greet walk-in customers, answer incoming telephone and analyze requests.
- Provide lab and classroom training for users to support academic technologies like MS Office, Learning Management System, and other Student Technologies.
- Assist users with login issues, navigate Help Desk website, create email, etc. in a Computer Lab environment.
- Ability to learn educational software like Canvas, Adobe Pro, Camtasia Relay and Collaborate
- Assist with other projects as assigned by supervisor.
Complete other clerical tasks as needed for the training classes
- Organize and maintain a clean lab environment
- Update laptops, desktops and test installed software periodically
- Report to work at the scheduled time. Coordinate with supervisor or the other lab-mate when requesting time off.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".