Technical Support/Assoc. Network Engineer
Position Type: Part-time Job
Employer: Symetra Financial
Compensation Amount: DOE
Approximate Hours Per Week: 20 hours
Assist the Lead Network Engineer for all service and maintenance of technology as assigned.
- Provide uninterruptable service for exhibits and technologies;
- Assist in processing repairs in computer equipment when needed;
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of all equipment used within the exhibits;
- Assist with implementation of new technologies and exhibits;
- Assist in the coordination, setup and support of public and private events.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Computer/Audio/Technology Specialist or equivalent;
- Two-year college degree, computer technician certification or equivalent;
- Familiarity with network and audio cables;
- Experience working with Windows, Office and other Microsoft technologies;
- Capable of learning new technologies and adapting them for use in a public environment;
- Exercise good judgment in maintaining a safe work environment and be an active member of the team promoting safety;
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and respond appropriately to constant change in priorities and services as necessary;
- Effective organizational and written/oral communication skills and demonstrated accurate record-keeping skills.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".