Sports Camp Instructor
Employer: Associated Recreation Council
Compensation Amount: $17-$22
Approximate Hours Per Week: 40 hours
Associated Recreation Council (ARC), in partnership with Seattle Parks and Recreation is looking for two Sports Camp Instructors that will teach a bit of everything such as baseball, football, ultimate Frisbee, or whatever their passion is.
- Assist Director with planning and implementing sports programming for your designated sport.
- Engage youth in appropriate drills and games for your designated sport, focusing on the fundamentals and good sportsmanship.
- Maintain positive relationships with families, staff, and the general public.
- Assist with administrative reports, such as attendance and activity logs, accident/incident reports, and hot sheets.
- Ensure that equipment is inventoried and stored properly.
- Communicate efficiently with supporting staff.
- Demonstrate exceptional attendance.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".