Registered Nurse RN2
Position Type: Full-time Job
Employer: Washington State Department of Corrections
Compensation Amount: $3,908- $6,254
Approximate Hours Per Week: 40+ hours
The registered nurse delivers services which promote health, foster healing, support coping and adjustment to various health conditions. Nursing services are provided to individual patients, their families, groups of patients, the staff employed at a correctional facility and to the public at large. The Registered Nurse 2 serves as a lead worker and supports the agency mission and vision by:
- Screening, assessing, and evaluating offenders and the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe and their health care continuous.
- Responding to all other requests for health care attention in a complete, timely, clinically appropriate and therapeutic manner.
- Delegating and supervising work, monitoring, managing, coordinating, and delivering health care.
- Planning transition, making referrals and arranging follow-up when patients transfer or return to the community.
- Assisting patients to improve their skill and ability to provide care for themselves and their family.
- Counseling, consulting, teaching, advising, and providing health information that improves quality of health services and/or enhances safety and security.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".