Part Time Office Manager
Position Type: Part-time Job
Employer: Another Source
Compensation Amount: DOE
Approximate Hours Per Week: 20 hours
Part Time Office Manager – Seattle, WA – This is a great opportunity to join a small dynamic team with the opportunity to help not only the business grow but grow yourself!
Another Source’s client, is recruiting a Part Time Office Manager to join their Seattle office. This is a great opportunity to join a small dynamic team with the opportunity to help not only the business grow but grow yourself!
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic work environment. We are Seattle based and seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our close, tight-knit team.
The Office Manager provides organization and structure to the company by supporting the activities of the staff in the office. This position will provide administrative support including but not limited to, client support & scheduling, expense tracking and office management responsibilities listed below.
This position is part time, 20 hours per week, with the expectation of growing from part time to full time after a year.
- Ensure the office runs seamlessly.
- Identify company needs and fulfill them.
- Troubleshoot a variety of issues as they arise.
- Manage inbound and outbound mail (including email and fax) and track any deliverable deadlines.
- Maintain files and databases for tracking progress on projects.
- Perform general office support duties such as filing, faxing and copying.
- Coordinate managers’ schedules and make appointments as required.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, transcribe meeting minutes, reserve and prepare facilities.
- Manage calls and meetings with service providers and vendor relationships.
- Track financials for budgeting purposes.
- Light tech support for the office (setting up conference calls, troubleshooting phone issues, etc.)
- Coordinate remote meetings and research software/hardware solutions for remote meetings, as needed.
- Special projects as assigned; including ordering furniture, event planning, coordinating travel, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years progressive work experience in a customer facing support position
- Self-starter mentality with a passion for startup companies.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects: willing to jump into different roles—with a smile—when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated high level of confidentiality, independent judgment, phone etiquette, tact and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Confident and tenacious personality that loves practicing gratitude and has ease for smiles and great humor.
- Comfortable with technology, including phone systems, conference calling systems, Windows and Mac operating systems and web technologies.
- Knowledge of Spanish language a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media outlets.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".