Financial Advisor w/ Excellent Training
Position Type: Full-time Job
Employer: ING Financial Partners
Compensation Amount: $65,000-$90,000
Approximate Hours Per Week: Full-time
About Being a Financial Advisor
Success…..for you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide training, resources and support you’ll need to do better than your best.
Responsibilities of a Financial Advisor
- Identify and set appointments with potential clients
- Meet with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develop a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provide ongoing consultation and support
About ING’s Investment in You!
- One on one training, locally, from seasoned Leaders in the Financial Planning industry
- A comprehensive, training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising that will help you to expand and grow client relationships
- ING provides new associates with a Finance Plan with uncapped earning potential, draw and salary available
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last over years or even decades
- Numerous career path options, including Financial Advisor, compliance, field management and corporate opportunities
- Average income for novice Financial Advisors in the training program typically range from $70,000 to $100,000. Income for experienced Financial Advisors or candidates with sales experience is significantly larger. There is no cap on the income of a Financial Advisor.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".