Costco IT Summer Intern Program
Position Type: Full-time Job
Compensation Amount: DOE
Approximate Hours Per Week: 40 hours
This is a TEMPORARY position. The Costco IT Division is inviting up to 20 students currently enrolled in an IT undergraduate or graduate program at a community college, college or university to participate in a 10-week paid intern program during the summer of 2014. Interns will work within specific areas in Costco’s Information Systems Division. In addition, they will attend presentations given by various members of Executive Management from IS and other areas of the Company.
- All Costco Summer IT Interns are expected to intern full-time for the entire term of the program of 10 weeks.
- This is a paid internship program.
- All IT intern positions are at the Costco corporate office located in Issaquah, WA.
- Interns must cover their own travel and accommodations if coming from out of the area.
- Interns will be expected to work from approximately 8am – 5pm, Monday-Friday (schedule may vary by team).
- The Summer 2014 internship term runs from June 16, 2014 – September 12, 2014 (dates may be adjusted to accommodate different college schedules).
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".