Employer: Bellevue College – Sustainability
Compensation Amount: $15 hour
Approximate Hours Per Week: 15 hours
- Research, write, create content: articles, videos and images for website, newsletter, posters, hand-outs;
- Web-publishing: WordPress or similar web-publishing software;
- Email: Mailchimp or similar email marketing software;
- Writing: Write for a public audience such as a blog or journalism coursework;
- Graphics: Visual or video design experience or equivalent coursework;
- Social Media: Facebook or other social media experience.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT: To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the minimum qualifications and must submit a complete application packet which includes the following:
- Cover letter addressing how you meet the minimum qualifications (no more than 1 page).
- College transcripts (Copies and Unofficial Transcripts are acceptable)
If invited to an interview, you will be asked to provide the following:
At least 1 example of applications of core competencies: website, portfolio, or writing sample.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".