Coding with Kids Instructor
Position Type: Part-time Job
Employer: Coding with Kids
Compensation Amount: $15-$30/hr
Approximate Hours Per Week: flexible, 2-15 hr/wk
We are seeking enthusiastic instructors who would enjoy teaching coding to kids!
Coding with Kids instructor:
- Teaches computer programming to elementary and middle school children. Curriculum and lesson plans are provided.
- Provides regular and timely support to students.
- Maintains and reports student progress and attendance.
- Motivates student to actively participate in class and encourages home exercises.
- Assists students in achieving objectives of their class level.
- Maintains productive contact with students and parents.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".