BC North Campus Front Desk Job
Employer: Bellevue College – Continuing Education
Compensation Amount: $12-$13
Approximate Hours Per Week: 12-24 hours
*THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE BELLEVUE COLLEGE NORTH CAMPUS, NOT MAIN CAMPUS*
2 TO 4 DAYS, MONDAY-THURSDAY
OCCASIONAL SATURDAY HOURS POSSIBLE
Bellevue College’s Continuing Education Customer Service team seeks long-term part-time help at the North Campus Reception Desk. The position will be performing Customer Service related duties to students, faculty, guests, and visitors. Primary duties:
- Greet visitors and answer calls in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Provide directions to classrooms, the Test Center, etc.
- Process walk-up registrations, as well as learn, understand and communicate registration/withdrawal rules and guidelines
- Prepare and collect class evaluations and class rosters
- Prepare classrooms
- Basic computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience interacting successfully with customers or students in a professional manner
- Comfortable interacting with individuals regardless of their age, religion, or sexual orientation
- Reception Desk experience preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate enjoys providing an excellent experience to diverse individuals and is able to prioritize competing demands with a calm, professional demeanor
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".