Position Type: Work-Study Job
Employer: Bellevue College – Puget Sound Regional Archives (PSRA)
Compensation Amount: $10.83 hour
Approximate Hours Per Week: 10 hours
The Puget Sound Regional Archives is seeking a part-time student archives assistant. We are a division of the Office of the Secretary of State, located in Building N. We preserve and provide access to historic and non-current records from local governments in King, Pierce and Kitsap County. Our clients include government agencies; historic preservation, real estate, land use and legal professionals; academic researchers; genealogists and the general public.
Description of Duties:
* Assist archives staffs in providing access to historical and non-current governmental records.
* Digitize of historic records and photographic prints and negatives.
* Other duties may include record retrieval and re-file services, photocopying and data entry.
* Business hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
* Work schedules are flexible within the open hours.
How to Apply
- Go to CONNECT website
- Ater setting up and logging into your CONNECT account, click on the "Search for Jobs and Internships" button and "Bellevue College CONNECT!" from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the search box and type the position ID for this position into the Keywords box and select "Search".