Career Center Blog
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program!
Do you know a student who goes above and beyond inside the classroom and out in your community? One who dreams of going to college but might not get the chance if he or she doesn’t receive financial assistance?
Encourage him or her to apply for the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program!
- This program recognizes high school seniors and current undergraduates who are enrolled or plan to enroll full time at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States or Puerto Rico in 2013-14.
- Students must intend to major in engineering, technology, design or business, and have an interest in the automotive industry.
- 100 Buick Achievers National Scholarships of up to $25,000 will be awarded, renewable up to four years (one additional year if entering a five-year engineering program)
- 1,000 Buick Achievers Scholarships of $2,000 (one-time award) will also be awarded
- In total, up to $4.5 million will be awarded!
- Be high school seniors or graduates or be current undergraduate students
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2013–14 academic year (excluding proprietary and online schools)
- Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design and Business-related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico