As a Returning Bellevue College or Transfer student, you…
- Were enrolled and took classes at another college or university (either inside of outside of the United States). Note: Classes may have been taken last quarter or more than 20 years ago– credits never expire!
- Were a member of a college community and are familiar with the college environment (whether online or on a physical campus).
- Might have been previously enrolled at Bellevue College.
Why Meet with an Advisor?
Advisors provide an unofficial review of your previous credits and assist with course selection. If you are sure which courses you need to take and understand the registration process, you will be able to register for them on your own. However, do not hesitate to call our office if you need assistance.
Prior to Meeting with an Advisor
- Is this your first time attending Bellevue College? If so, apply to the college and receive a student ID.
- Have you attended Bellevue College before? If it’s been four or more quarters since you’ve been a student here, you will need to re-apply.
Already applied and admitted? Here are your Next Steps!
View the Enrollment Calendar for specific registration dates and deadlines.
Check the Class Schedule to see if a class you want requires a prerequisite(s).
- If a class you want requires a prerequisite(s), please see How to Clear Prerequisite or Get an Entry Code.
- If a class you want requires an English or math prerequisite that you have not completed, take the COMPASS English and math assessment. View Testing Facts for assessment policies and procedures.
*** If you plan to transfer credits from another institution toward a BC degree and/or certificate, please review the Transfer Credit Review Process.
Check your Registration Access Time.
Register for classes on or after your registration access time.
What to Expect During Your Advising Session
- An unofficial review of past courses on your transcript(s)
- A recommendation for future courses
- The creation of an educational plan for one or more quarters
There is a mix of both “Same Day” (drop in) appointments and scheduled division advising. Please look at the schedule to see when your advisor is available: Same day appointment times vary depending on the volume of students and staffing
|Phone||Location and Hours|
|Arts and Humanities:Majors such as: Communications, Art, History, or Interior Design||425-564-2341||Same day Appts: Tuesday (Room R230) 8:30AM – 4:30PM.|
|Health Science, Education, & Wellness Institute:
Programs such as Nursing, Radiologic Technology, or Diagnostic Ultrasound
|425-564-2012||Same day Appts: Tuesday (Room R130) 8:30 – 4:30.|
|Business Transfer||425-564-2212||Same day Appointments Monday and Wednesday (Room C207J) 8:30AM-4:30PM|
|Institute for Business Information Technology:Programs such as Accounting, Business Management, Business Technology Systems, Digital Media Arts, Information Technology, and Marking Management||425-564-2212||Same day Appointments Monday and Wednesday (Room B232 or call 425-564-2212 to make an appointment) 10:00AM-2:00PM|
|Science:Majors such as Biology, Engineering, or Pre-Med||425-564-2321||Same day Appts: (Room L200): Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30AM-4:30PM.|
|Social Science: Majors such as Psychology, Sociology, or Criminal Justice||425-564-2331||Same day Appts: Wednesday (Room D110) 8:30AM–4:30PM.|
|Undeclared/Exploratory||425-564-2212||Student Services Building (B232)
Same day Appts: Monday & Thursday 8:30AM-4:30PM.